Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What I thought about Cate Hustons blog on Traveling solo being a educational narritive and a blog

Well right at the start I could tell that she was giving a list of do's and don'ts that she has used for traveling. In a sense it can be used by people who want to start traveling solo and use it to base their own ways of traveling. I can assuredly tell you that I possibly use this for if I ever go traveling solo. It gives people a nice guideline to use even if they have started traveling alone. All of the information that is used sounds like it came form experience than if she would have used information to recreate those experiences. In the end it is a nicely written piece that talks about the guidelines for traveling solo and it also includes the authors own views on traveling solo as well as some of the reasoning for why some of the guidelines work so well. Personally I didn't feel as if there wasn't enough to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment