Thursday, October 10, 2013

Commentary on first paper assignment / formal paper

Well truly I believe that this is a very good start for the first formal paper. Personally I usually struggle at the start with these sort of papers but in the end I find a way to finish it. After I find the way to finish it there is no stopping my train of thought because I have a death grip on that idea and I am not letting go until finish the paper. After that it is all about going over the paper and editing the little things that I forgot to go over such as little grammar mistakes. Anyway I believe that questions like this help us to remember ourselves and not forget the way we use to act, feel things, what we knew back then, and what we didn't know which contributed to how we comprehended the most important thing that we have learned. The way each one of us was feeling back then still acts upon what we think of and the way we think. So going back into these memories of the past can help us to correct things that we thought of to give us the conclusion that we understood was the right back then and correct it to our own current state of mind. In other words in helps us correct the wrong doings of the past in our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment