Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Processes/cycles

So far my quest to find the holy grail has failed so I started skimming through my think tank to only find small leaf sized ideas that would not bring me far enough to my goal of my final paper. But with in the pool i found a rubber duck idea that would help my thought process on my first formal paper. So at this time the most important thing I have ever learned is processes and cycles. I learned most of my knowledge of cycles when I was younger around the age of five when I started to ask all the questions that mom and dad would probably know the answers to. It started with easy questions on how plants and insects are made but inevitably I asked about how animals in general which was the most horrific thing that i had ever herd in my life of five years. I'm getting a bit off topic but i digress, the way my parents taught me how bugs and plants were made was with cycles which ended up being a huge help to me starting at the age of roughly nine or ten when i started learn more about more general things. I learn that everything has some sort of process/cycle no matter how small or big. With this knowledge I began to associate cycles and processes due to there similarities. So I was able to figure out pieces that others could not understand through the process of similarity. But the ending problem was that I was always to shy to talk about what I knew so my genius at a young age was never seen....

No comments:

Post a Comment