Thursday, September 26, 2013

First english assginment


The two blogs “how I learned to program computers” by Feross Aboukhadiejeh and “how I learned to live Google free” by Joshua J. Romero are two interesting models that I can use in the development in my writing. They both have a casual style of narrative writing which the authors use to talk about themselves, the way they learned how to program computers and live Google free. Both authors talk give information to the readers on how to accomplish the same skills that the authors learned. They don’t go detail to detail explaining every course of their decisions throughout the blog; the writers show the readers a path which can be followed using steps they provide. It also seems as if one blog shows how to become more indulged with technology while the other shows how to distance one’s self from technology. I can look back on these pieces to help with my own writing of how I can teach others how I was able to learn skills that others would be able to learn as well. In the end both of these pieces of writing are good well-built example of casual writing that I could use to influence my writing in the way of teaching others how to achieve the same set of skills I write about.

2 comments:

  1. Very well written and I hadn't noticed that the two narratives had opposing viewpoints.Thanks for pointing that out. Is your background a fractal pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for you comment and now that you point that out I believe it might be a fractal

      Delete